Privacy Notice & Cookies
This document contains the following terms which will need to be displayed on the website:
- Privacy Notice and Cookie Notice
Welcome to your vibrant High Jewellery and Fine Jewellery dreamscape imagined by FAWAZ GRUOSI. Personal, effervescent, this is a collection that seeks out beauty, verve, and light. A style inimitable and unmistakable, captivating in its contrasts and contradictions, both reverent and revolutionary.
We, FAWAZ GRUOSI, are committed to upholding the trust and confidence of our visitors to our websites and our social pages (the “Sites”).
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and additional materials on the Sites are the property of FAWAZ GRUOSI or are used with permission.
You may download, display, or print the content of our Site solely for personal, non-commercial use, thereby retaining and reproducing every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any other material you download. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, or broadcast of the content of the Site, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except upon prior written consent of FAWAZ GRUOSI.
FAWAZ GRUOSI does not warrant that your use of any content displayed on the Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS; TESTIMONIALS
FAWAZ GRUOSI welcomes feedback on your experience with our products through our sites and platforms. Product testimonials shall be accurate and constructive. We also reserve the right to edit your testimonials for length, spelling, etc., and to post your comments in e-mails and other marketing materials.
You warrant that you own the rights over any submission, including suggestion or idea or have obtained permission to share. You also agree that FAWAZ GRUOSI can re-use your submission free of compensation.
FAWAZ GRUOSI does not tolerate comments that are intended to denigrate its brand or reputation or have a discriminatory content. We reserve the right to delete these comments or to denounce such practices to the platform’s owners or to other authorities.
Thank you for visiting and using our website, our social media pages, as well as our boutiques (“Sites”).
FAWAZ GRUOSI respects your right to privacy when you interact with us. This Notice explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our Sites, during your visit to our boutique or in relation to events you are invited to.
1 – SCOPE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR CONSENT
By using our Sites or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please refrain from using or visiting our Sites or providing personal data.
FAWAZ GRUOSI reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time and we will communicate to you any substantial changes.
2 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We only collect personal information that is necessary for a specific purpose or that you provide to us with your consent, based on a contract with us or through your actions or for a legitimate reason:
- Personal contact information, such as first and last name, home address and e-mail address, telephone number, or gender;
- Other personal information about you and your family such as the name and date of birth of your loved ones or your wedding date based on your consent (e.g.: through our contact form). This may also happen when you disclose this information to one of the members or our staff in one of our boutiques during a visit or a purchase process. By sharing this information with us, you guarantee that you have the authorization of the person(s) concerned.
- Payment information, credit cards and billing addresses;
- Information about your piece of jewellery, such as series number, date, and place of purchase;
- Queries you may have regarding our products and your interaction with us, e.g. with our after-sales services;
- Your comments and user-generated content, including any photos, videos, and personal stories that you share with us;
- Your profiles on social networks as well as photos and videos where our brand and products are mentioned;
- Your preferences regarding our products;
- Information about your visit to one of our boutiques as it may be recorded by our security cameras.
We may collect personal data about you from third party data aggregators (e.g. Google), promotional partners, public sources, and third-party social networking sites. Such information may include personal data as part of your profile on a third-party social network and that you allow that third party to share with us, pursuant to their rules.
3 – WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND USE IT?
We may collect and use your personal data for several purposes, including:
- to complete the purchase of our products;
- to maintain a personal and high-quality relationship with our clients;
- to respond to your queries or offer you our after-sales services;
- to arrange a visit with you in one of our boutiques;
- to contact you for marketing purposes with your consent or based on a previous purchase;
- to combine with information, we receive from others to help understand your needs and to provide you with better service, including customizing sites and serving you interest-based advertising;
- for security and maintenance of our Sites and boutiques; for reporting; and for risk, dispute, and record management.
4 – WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- Our affiliate companies and our dedicated boutiques across the world;
- The advertising, marketing, and communication (e.g. press relations) agencies delivering and analysing our campaigns;
- The data processing entities acting upon our instructions: hosting or security providers, IT developers, and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Authorities, if so, requested by law.
The FAWAZ GRUOSI Sites may use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party websites after you leave our FAWAZ GRUOSI Sites, and we may use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the FAWAZ GRUOSI Sites. See more information in our Cookie Notice.
We require such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Sites, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to your personal data, usually by way of contract.
5 – HOW DO WE STORE, SECURE AND RETAIN DATA?
We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorised access, or disclosure and against other misuse. Your personal data will not be sold or disclosed to any other third parties except as provided in the Privacy Notice.
When the personal data that we collect is no longer required for the given purpose, or for legal requirements, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner. For reasons of traceability of our pieces of jewellery, we may keep personal data after the end of the duration of their guarantee.
6 – YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 – HOW YOU MAY ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND SEEK ITS CORRECTION
You can request access to the personal data we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to tell us if you would like to withdraw your consent, correct, update, or delete your personal data in our records or object to any processing. To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
6.2 HOW TO CONTACT US
Création Haute Joaillerie SA registered in Geneva, Switzerland under identification number CH66032810180 and located at Route de Pré-Bois 20, CH-1215 Geneva, Switzerland acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
6.3 HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
If you feel that your data has been handled incorrectly, or you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your query regarding the way we use your personal data, you have the right to complain. You should seek advice from the Supervisory Authority of the country where you reside.
A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term “cookie’ for any technology that is collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our apps and websites, about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal information without your consent.
Necessary Cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
Performance cookies are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Functionality cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Targeting cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
We use a cookie preference centre to customize your cookies settings
You can customize the cookies you agree to activate by clicking on the cookie settings tab provided by our cookie preference centre.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.